Have you ever had a Payday Loan with Uncle Buck?
You could be owed £1,000s in Uncle Buck Payday Loan compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many consumers were mis-sold their payday loan by Uncle Buck, consumers were not made aware of all the charges and fees. In some cases Uncle Buck did not carry out effective checks to confirm that the loan was affordable. Uncle Buck has a duty of care towards all payday loan applicants and must check their financial background to see if there is any reason the loan would be unaffordable.
Start your payday loan claim today by completing the form opposite.
Did Uncle Buck mis-sell you your Payday Loan?
You may have been mis-sold your Payday Loan by Uncle Buck if any of the following statements are relevant to you:
- Uncle Buck did not make all the charges and fees clear to me.
- I had to borrow from another payday lender to clear my initial payday loan with Uncle Buck.
- I had to repeatedly roll-over my Uncle Buck Payday Loan. (This shows you could not originally afford your payday loan with Uncle Buck)
- I took out several payday loans with Uncle Buck just to make repayments.
- On repayment of my loan to Uncle Buck, I could not afford to buy food or pay my bills because the loan was a large portion of my income.
If any of the above reasons for complaint are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A full refund of interest and charges paid to Uncle Buck plus statutory interest of 8%.
- "Unaffordable" loans from Uncle Buck to be deleted from your credit records;
- And any existing balance with Uncle Buck to be written off.