Have you ever had a Payday Loan with Wage Day Advance?
You could be owed £1,000s in Wage Day Advance Payday Loan compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many consumers were mis-sold their payday loan by Wage Day Advance, customers were not made aware of all the charges and fees. In some cases Wage Day Advance did not carry out effective checks to confirm that the loan was affordable. Wage Day Advance has a duty of care towards all payday loan applicants and must check their financial background to see if there is any reason the loan would be unaffordable.
Start your payday loan claim today by completing the form opposite.
Did Wage Day Advance mis-sell you your Payday Loan?
You may have been mis-sold your Payday Loan by Wage Day Advance if any of the following statements are relevant to you:
- Wage Day Advance did not make all the charges and fees clear to me.
- I had to borrow from another payday lender to clear my initial payday loan with Wage Day Advance.
- I had to repeatedly roll-over my Wage Day Advance Payday Loan. (This shows you could not originally afford your payday loan with Wage Day Advance)
- I took out several payday loans with Wage Day Advance just to make repayments.
- On repayment of my loan to Wage Day Advance, I could not afford to buy food or pay my bills because the loan was a large portion of my income.
If any of the above statements are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A full refund of interest and charges paid to Wage Day Advance plus statutory interest of 8%.
- "Unaffordable" loans from Wage Day Advance to be deleted from your credit records;
- And any existing balance with Wage Day Advance to be written off.