Have you ever had a Payday Loan with Wonga?
You could be owed £1,000s in Wonga Payday Loan compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many customers were mis-sold their payday loan by Wonga, consumers were not made aware of all the charges and fees. In some cases Wonga did not carry out effective checks to confirm that the loan was affordable. Wonga has a duty of care towards all payday loan applicants and must check their financial background to see if there is any reason the loan would be unaffordable.
Start your payday loan claim today by completing the form opposite.
Did Wonga mis-sell you your Payday Loan?
You may have been mis-sold your Payday Loan by Wonga if any of the following comments are relevant to you:
- Wonga did not make all the charges and fees clear to me.
- I had to borrow from another payday lender to clear my initial payday loan with Wonga.
- I had to repeatedly roll-over my Wonga Payday Loan. (This shows you could not originally afford your payday loan with Wonga)
- I took out several payday loans with Wonga just to make repayments.
- On repayment of my loan to Wonga, I could not afford to buy food or pay my bills because the loan was a large portion of my income.
If any of the above statements are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A full refund of interest and charges paid to Wonga plus statutory interest of 8%.
- "Unaffordable" loans from Wonga to be deleted from your credit records;
- And any existing balance with Wonga to be written off.