Have you ever had a Pension Transfer with Henderson Global?
You could be owed £1,000s in compensation if Henderson Global mis-sold your Pension Transfer.
Many consumers were advised by Henderson Global to transfer their pension benefits from a work based pension to a private pension. In most cases these pensions would not provide any additional benefits, Henderson Global did not tell their customers that transferring their pension would typically result in a loss of benefits such as a final salary scheme or matching contributions.
Some providers such as Henderson Global promoted that the pension they offered would out perform the workplace pension, this would not be the case with a riskier stock based pension and the advice given to millions of clients has been condemned by the regulator of Henderson Global.
Were you mis-advised by Henderson Global about Transferring your pension?
You may have been mis-sold your Pension Transfer by Henderson Global if any of the following comments are relevant to you:
- I was encouraged or mis-informed by Henderson Global to transfer my workplace pension regardless of it not being in my best interest.
- I was not informed or given information by Henderson Global about how my new pension plan would perform and work compared to my workplace pension plan.
- When I changed jobs my new employer encouraged/advised me to transfer to a personal pension or suggested that I should as they did not provide a pension scheme.
- I was not advised or told by Henderson Global that by opting out of my company pension scheme I would lose the guaranteed benefits that were associated with my company pension scheme.
- I was not advised or told byHenderson Global that by opting out of my company pension scheme that I would lose my employer contributions that would have been paid into my company pension scheme.
- I felt pressured by Henderson Global into transferring my pension even though it posed a higher risk.
If any of the above reasons for complaint are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A full refund of the benefits you had lost when you transferred the pension to Henderson Global
- Statutory 8% interest in line with guidance issued by the Financial Ombudsman