Have you ever had a Pension Transfer with Hendersons?
You could be owed £1,000s in compensation if Hendersons mis-sold your Pension Transfer.
Many consumers were informed by Hendersons to transfer their pension benefits from a work based pension to a private pension. In most cases these pensions would not provide any additional benefits, Hendersons did not tell their customers that transferring their pension would typically result in a loss of benefits such as a final salary scheme or matching contributions.
Some providers such as Hendersons promoted that the pension they offered would out perform the workplace pension, this would not be the case with a riskier stock based pension and the advice given to millions of clients has been condemned by the regulator of Hendersons.
Were you mis-told by Hendersons about Transferring your pension?
You may have been mis-sold your Pension Transfer by Hendersons if any of the following comments are relevant to you:
- I was encouraged or mis-advised by Hendersons to transfer my workplace pension regardless of it not being in my best interest.
- I was not advised or given information by Hendersons about how my new pension plan would perform and work compared to my workplace pension plan.
- When I changed jobs my new employer encouraged/told me to transfer to a personal pension or suggested that I should as they did not provide a pension scheme.
- I was not told or told by Hendersons that by opting out of my company pension scheme I would lose the guaranteed benefits that were associated with my company pension scheme.
- I was not informed or informed byHendersons that by opting out of my company pension scheme that I would lose my employer contributions that would have been paid into my company pension scheme.
- I felt pressured by Hendersons into transferring my pension even though it posed a higher risk.
If any of the above reasons for complaint are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A full refund of the benefits you had lost when you transferred the pension to Hendersons
- Statutory 8% interest in line with guidance issued by the Financial Ombudsman