Have you ever had a Pension Transfer with Pioneer Mutual?
You could be owed £1,000s in compensation if Pioneer Mutual mis-sold your Pension Transfer.
Many consumers were advised by Pioneer Mutual to transfer their pension benefits from a work based pension to a private pension. In most cases these pensions would not provide any additional benefits, Pioneer Mutual did not tell their consumers that transferring their pension would typically result in a loss of benefits such as a final salary scheme or matching contributions.
Some providers such as Pioneer Mutual promoted that the pension they offered would out perform the workplace pension, this would not be the case with a riskier stock based pension and the advice given to millions of clients has been condemned by the regulator of Pioneer Mutual.
Were you mis-told by Pioneer Mutual about Transferring your pension?
You may have been mis-sold your Pension Transfer by Pioneer Mutual if any of the following comments are relevant to you:
- I was encouraged or mis-told by Pioneer Mutual to transfer my workplace pension regardless of it not being in my best interest.
- I was not told or given information by Pioneer Mutual about how my new pension plan would perform and work compared to my workplace pension plan.
- When I changed jobs my new employer encouraged/advised me to transfer to a personal pension or suggested that I should as they did not provide a pension scheme.
- I was not advised or told by Pioneer Mutual that by opting out of my company pension scheme I would lose the guaranteed benefits that were associated with my company pension scheme.
- I was not advised or advised byPioneer Mutual that by opting out of my company pension scheme that I would lose my employer contributions that would have been paid into my company pension scheme.
- I felt pressured by Pioneer Mutual into transferring my pension even though it posed a higher risk.
If any of the above comments are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A full refund of the benefits you had lost when you transferred the pension to Pioneer Mutual
- Statutory 8% interest in line with guidance issued by the Financial Ombudsman