Have you ever had a Pension Transfer with Windsor Life?
You could be owed £1,000s in compensation if Windsor Life mis-sold your Pension Transfer.
Many consumers were told by Windsor Life to transfer their pension benefits from a work based pension to a private pension. In most cases these pensions would not provide any additional benefits, Windsor Life did not tell their customers that transferring their pension would typically result in a loss of benefits such as a final salary scheme or matching contributions.
Some providers such as Windsor Life promoted that the pension they offered would out perform the workplace pension, this would not be the case with a riskier stock based pension and the advice given to millions of clients has been condemned by the regulator of Windsor Life.
Were you mis-informed by Windsor Life about Transferring your pension?
You may have been mis-sold your Pension Transfer by Windsor Life if any of the following reasons for complaint are relevant to you:
- I was encouraged or mis-advised by Windsor Life to transfer my workplace pension regardless of it not being in my best interest.
- I was not told or given information by Windsor Life about how my new pension plan would perform and work compared to my workplace pension plan.
- When I changed jobs my new employer encouraged/informed me to transfer to a personal pension or suggested that I should as they did not provide a pension scheme.
- I was not informed or told by Windsor Life that by opting out of my company pension scheme I would lose the guaranteed benefits that were associated with my company pension scheme.
- I was not advised or informed byWindsor Life that by opting out of my company pension scheme that I would lose my employer contributions that would have been paid into my company pension scheme.
- I felt pressured by Windsor Life into transferring my pension even though it posed a higher risk.
If any of the above comments are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A full refund of the benefits you had lost when you transferred the pension to Windsor Life
- Statutory 8% interest in line with guidance issued by the Financial Ombudsman