Have you ever had a Whole of Life policy with Domestic and General?
You could be owed £1,000s in compensation if Domestic and General mis-sold you your Whole of Life policy.
Many customers have been mis-sold their Whole of Life cover by Domestic and General. Domestic and General failed to inform a lot of customers that some Whole of Life policies were linked to the stock market which had an element of risk.
If the savings element of the Whole of Life policy was not performing well, the customer would be at risk of not receiving the full amount of the death benefit, in some cases Domestic and General failed to inform their consumers of this risk.
If you believe you were mis-sold your whole of life policy by Domestic and General, start you claim by completing the form opposite.
Domestic and General mis-sold Whole of Life policies in many different ways:
- Domestic and General did not make the customer aware that their Life Cover was linked to the Stock Market.
- Domestic and General did not tell the customer that they had to have a 10 year review face to face by the advisor.
- Customers were not advised by Domestic and General that if the savings element of the Life Cover is under-performing then they either have to increase their premiums or reduce their Life Cover.
- Domestic and General failed to inform the customer that a Savings element attached to Life Cover may not have been the best option for them.
Have Domestic and General mis-sold you your Whole of Life Policy?
You may have been mis-sold your Whole of Life Policy by Domestic and General if any of the following is relevant to you:
- I did not ask Domestic and General to set-up my whole of life policy.
- I was not advised by Domestic and General that my Life Cover premiums could fluctuate.
- I was advised by Domestic and General that my Life Cover would pay the full amount on first death.
- Domestic and General made me feel pressured into taking out the whole of life policy.
If any of the above reasons for complaint are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- Refund of premiums paid to Domestic and General for your whole of life policy.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum of any compensation from the point of sale.