Have you ever had a Whole of Life policy with Hill Samuel?
You could be owed £1,000s in compensation if Hill Samuel mis-sold you your Whole of Life policy.
Many customers have been mis-sold their Whole of Life cover by Hill Samuel. Hill Samuel failed to inform a lot of consumers that some Whole of Life policies were linked to the stock market which had an element of risk.
If the savings element of the Whole of Life policy was not performing well, the customer would be at risk of not receiving the full amount of the death benefit, in some cases Hill Samuel failed to inform their consumers of this risk.
If you believe you were mis-sold your whole of life policy by Hill Samuel, start you claim by completing the form opposite.
Hill Samuel mis-sold Whole of Life policies in many different ways:
- Hill Samuel did not make the customer aware that their Life Cover was linked to the Stock Market.
- Hill Samuel did not tell the customer that they had to have a 10 year review face to face by the advisor.
- Customers were not informed by Hill Samuel that if the savings element of the Life Cover is under-performing then they either have to increase their premiums or reduce their Life Cover.
- Hill Samuel failed to inform the customer that a Savings element attached to Life Cover may not have been the best option for them.
Have Hill Samuel mis-sold you your Whole of Life Policy?
You may have been mis-sold your Whole of Life Policy by Hill Samuel if any of the following is relevant to you:
- I did not ask Hill Samuel to set-up my whole of life policy.
- I was not told by Hill Samuel that my Life Cover premiums could fluctuate.
- I was informed by Hill Samuel that my Life Cover would pay the full amount on first death.
- Hill Samuel made me feel pressured into taking out the whole of life policy.
If any of the above reasons for complaint are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- Refund of premiums paid to Hill Samuel for your whole of life policy.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum of any compensation from the point of sale.