Have you ever had a Whole of Life policy with Midland Bank?
You could be owed £1,000s in compensation if Midland Bank mis-sold you your Whole of Life policy.
Many consumers have been mis-sold their Whole of Life cover by Midland Bank. Midland Bank failed to inform a lot of consumers that some Whole of Life policies were linked to the stock market which had an element of risk.
If the savings element of the Whole of Life policy was not performing well, the customer would be at risk of not receiving the full amount of the death benefit, in some cases Midland Bank failed to inform their customers of this risk.
If you believe you were mis-sold your whole of life policy by Midland Bank, start you claim by completing the form opposite.
Midland Bank mis-sold Whole of Life policies in many different ways:
- Midland Bank did not make the customer aware that their Life Cover was linked to the Stock Market.
- Midland Bank did not tell the customer that they had to have a 10 year review face to face by the advisor.
- Customers were not advised by Midland Bank that if the savings element of the Life Cover is under-performing then they either have to increase their premiums or reduce their Life Cover.
- Midland Bank failed to inform the customer that a Savings element attached to Life Cover may not have been the best option for them.
Have Midland Bank mis-sold you your Whole of Life Policy?
You may have been mis-sold your Whole of Life Policy by Midland Bank if any of the following is relevant to you:
- I did not ask Midland Bank to set-up my whole of life policy.
- I was not informed by Midland Bank that my Life Cover premiums could fluctuate.
- I was informed by Midland Bank that my Life Cover would pay the full amount on first death.
- Midland Bank made me feel pressured into taking out the whole of life policy.
If any of the above statements are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- Refund of premiums paid to Midland Bank for your whole of life policy.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum of any compensation from the point of sale.