Have you ever had a Whole of Life policy with National Provincial?
You could be owed £1,000s in compensation if National Provincial mis-sold you your Whole of Life policy.
Many consumers have been mis-sold their Whole of Life cover by National Provincial. National Provincial failed to inform a lot of customers that some Whole of Life policies were linked to the stock market which had an element of risk.
If the savings element of the Whole of Life policy was not performing well, the customer would be at risk of not receiving the full amount of the death benefit, in some cases National Provincial failed to inform their consumers of this risk.
If you believe you were mis-sold your whole of life policy by National Provincial, start you claim by completing the form opposite.
National Provincial mis-sold Whole of Life policies in many different ways:
- National Provincial did not make the customer aware that their Life Cover was linked to the Stock Market.
- National Provincial did not tell the customer that they had to have a 10 year review face to face by the advisor.
- Customers were not told by National Provincial that if the savings element of the Life Cover is under-performing then they either have to increase their premiums or reduce their Life Cover.
- National Provincial failed to inform the customer that a Savings element attached to Life Cover may not have been the best option for them.
Have National Provincial mis-sold you your Whole of Life Policy?
You may have been mis-sold your Whole of Life Policy by National Provincial if any of the following is relevant to you:
- I did not ask National Provincial to set-up my whole of life policy.
- I was not informed by National Provincial that my Life Cover premiums could fluctuate.
- I was advised by National Provincial that my Life Cover would pay the full amount on first death.
- National Provincial made me feel pressured into taking out the whole of life policy.
If any of the above statements are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- Refund of premiums paid to National Provincial for your whole of life policy.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum of any compensation from the point of sale.