Have you ever had a Whole of Life policy with Pioneer Mutual?
You could be owed £1,000s in compensation if Pioneer Mutual mis-sold you your Whole of Life policy.
Many customers have been mis-sold their Whole of Life cover by Pioneer Mutual. Pioneer Mutual failed to inform a lot of customers that some Whole of Life policies were linked to the stock market which had an element of risk.
If the savings element of the Whole of Life policy was not performing well, the customer would be at risk of not receiving the full amount of the death benefit, in some cases Pioneer Mutual failed to inform their customers of this risk.
If you believe you were mis-sold your whole of life policy by Pioneer Mutual, start you claim by completing the form opposite.
Pioneer Mutual mis-sold Whole of Life policies in many different ways:
- Pioneer Mutual did not make the customer aware that their Life Cover was linked to the Stock Market.
- Pioneer Mutual did not tell the customer that they had to have a 10 year review face to face by the advisor.
- Customers were not informed by Pioneer Mutual that if the savings element of the Life Cover is under-performing then they either have to increase their premiums or reduce their Life Cover.
- Pioneer Mutual failed to inform the customer that a Savings element attached to Life Cover may not have been the best option for them.
Have Pioneer Mutual mis-sold you your Whole of Life Policy?
You may have been mis-sold your Whole of Life Policy by Pioneer Mutual if any of the following is relevant to you:
- I did not ask Pioneer Mutual to set-up my whole of life policy.
- I was not told by Pioneer Mutual that my Life Cover premiums could fluctuate.
- I was told by Pioneer Mutual that my Life Cover would pay the full amount on first death.
- Pioneer Mutual made me feel pressured into taking out the whole of life policy.
If any of the above comments are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- Refund of premiums paid to Pioneer Mutual for your whole of life policy.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum of any compensation from the point of sale.