Have you ever had a Whole of Life policy with The Friendly Society?
You could be owed £1,000s in compensation if The Friendly Society mis-sold you your Whole of Life policy.
Many customers have been mis-sold their Whole of Life cover by The Friendly Society. The Friendly Society failed to inform a lot of consumers that some Whole of Life policies were linked to the stock market which had an element of risk.
If the savings element of the Whole of Life policy was not performing well, the customer would be at risk of not receiving the full amount of the death benefit, in some cases The Friendly Society failed to inform their customers of this risk.
If you believe you were mis-sold your whole of life policy by The Friendly Society, start you claim by completing the form opposite.
The Friendly Society mis-sold Whole of Life policies in many different ways:
- The Friendly Society did not make the customer aware that their Life Cover was linked to the Stock Market.
- The Friendly Society did not tell the customer that they had to have a 10 year review face to face by the advisor.
- Customers were not told by The Friendly Society that if the savings element of the Life Cover is under-performing then they either have to increase their premiums or reduce their Life Cover.
- The Friendly Society failed to inform the customer that a Savings element attached to Life Cover may not have been the best option for them.
Have The Friendly Society mis-sold you your Whole of Life Policy?
You may have been mis-sold your Whole of Life Policy by The Friendly Society if any of the following is relevant to you:
- I did not ask The Friendly Society to set-up my whole of life policy.
- I was not informed by The Friendly Society that my Life Cover premiums could fluctuate.
- I was advised by The Friendly Society that my Life Cover would pay the full amount on first death.
- The Friendly Society made me feel pressured into taking out the whole of life policy.
If any of the above comments are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- Refund of premiums paid to The Friendly Society for your whole of life policy.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum of any compensation from the point of sale.