Have you ever had a Whole of Life policy with The M and G Group?
You could be owed £1,000s in compensation if The M and G Group mis-sold you your Whole of Life policy.
Many customers have been mis-sold their Whole of Life cover by The M and G Group. The M and G Group failed to inform a lot of customers that some Whole of Life policies were linked to the stock market which had an element of risk.
If the savings element of the Whole of Life policy was not performing well, the customer would be at risk of not receiving the full amount of the death benefit, in some cases The M and G Group failed to inform their consumers of this risk.
If you believe you were mis-sold your whole of life policy by The M and G Group, start you claim by completing the form opposite.
The M and G Group mis-sold Whole of Life policies in many different ways:
- The M and G Group did not make the customer aware that their Life Cover was linked to the Stock Market.
- The M and G Group did not tell the customer that they had to have a 10 year review face to face by the advisor.
- Customers were not advised by The M and G Group that if the savings element of the Life Cover is under-performing then they either have to increase their premiums or reduce their Life Cover.
- The M and G Group failed to inform the customer that a Savings element attached to Life Cover may not have been the best option for them.
Have The M and G Group mis-sold you your Whole of Life Policy?
You may have been mis-sold your Whole of Life Policy by The M and G Group if any of the following is relevant to you:
- I did not ask The M and G Group to set-up my whole of life policy.
- I was not informed by The M and G Group that my Life Cover premiums could fluctuate.
- I was told by The M and G Group that my Life Cover would pay the full amount on first death.
- The M and G Group made me feel pressured into taking out the whole of life policy.
If any of the above comments are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- Refund of premiums paid to The M and G Group for your whole of life policy.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum of any compensation from the point of sale.