Have you ever had a loan or credit card with BHS?
You could be owed £1,000s in BHS PPI compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many people have been mis-sold payment protection insurance (PPI) by BHS, customers were misguided about their mortgage, loan or credit card, some consumers were informed by BHS that their application for a loan/mortgage/credit card would be refused if they didn't take out BHS PPI.
Start your BHS PPI claim today by completing the form opposite.
BHS PPI was mis-sold with various different products:
- BHS Loan Insurance
- BHS Accident and Sickness Insurance
- BHS Credit Cards Repayment Protection Insurance
- BHS Mortgage Protection Insurance
Have BHS mis-sold you PPI?
You may have been mis-sold PPI by BHS if any of the following is relevant to you:
- BHS PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without my knowledge.
- I was not aware that the PPI policy was optional and BHS did not inform me of this.
- I had pre-existing PPI cover elsewhere and BHS did not enquire about this.
- BHS did not fully explain the cost of PPI to me.
- BHS did not tell me that part of my PPI may have been paid as commission to the bank/lender/broker.
- BHS PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without them fully explaining why.
- I was led to believe / I was told by BHS that if I didn't take PPI my application would be refused.
- BHS did not advise me that I could cancel the PPI policy within the cooling off period without penalty.
- I felt pressured by BHS to take out PPI.
If any of the above reasons for complaint are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A full refund of premiums paid from BHS.
- A full refund of any interest charged.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.