Have you ever had a loan or credit card with Car Loan 4U?
You could be owed £1,000s in Car Loan 4U PPI compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many people have been mis-sold payment protection insurance (PPI) by Car Loan 4U, customers were misguided about their mortgage, loan or credit card, some customers were told by Car Loan 4U that their application for a loan/mortgage/credit card would be refused if they didn't take out Car Loan 4U PPI.
Start your Car Loan 4U PPI claim today by completing the form opposite.
Car Loan 4U PPI was mis-sold with various different products:
- Car Loan 4U Loan Insurance
- Car Loan 4U Accident and Sickness Insurance
- Car Loan 4U Credit Cards Repayment Protection Insurance
- Car Loan 4U Mortgage Protection Insurance
Have Car Loan 4U mis-sold you PPI?
You may have been mis-sold PPI by Car Loan 4U if any of the following is relevant to you:
- Car Loan 4U PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without my knowledge.
- I was not aware that the PPI policy was optional and Car Loan 4U did not inform me of this.
- I had pre-existing PPI cover elsewhere and Car Loan 4U did not enquire about this.
- Car Loan 4U did not fully explain the cost of PPI to me.
- Car Loan 4U did not tell me that part of my PPI may have been paid as commission to the bank/lender/broker.
- Car Loan 4U PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without them fully explaining why.
- I was led to believe / I was told by Car Loan 4U that if I didn't take PPI my application would be refused.
- Car Loan 4U did not advise me that I could cancel the PPI policy within the cooling off period without penalty.
- I felt pressured by Car Loan 4U to take out PPI.
If any of the above statements are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A full refund of premiums paid from Car Loan 4U.
- A full refund of any interest charged.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.