Have you ever had a loan or credit card with Fintel?
You could be owed £1,000s in Fintel PPI compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many people have been mis-sold payment protection insurance (PPI) by Fintel, consumers were mislead about their mortgage, loan or credit card, some consumers were advised by Fintel that their application for a loan/mortgage/credit card would be disapproved if they didn't take out Fintel PPI.
Start your Fintel PPI claim today by completing the form opposite.
Fintel PPI was mis-sold with various different products:
- Fintel Loan Insurance
- Fintel Accident and Sickness Insurance
- Fintel Credit Cards Repayment Protection Insurance
- Fintel Mortgage Protection Insurance
Have Fintel mis-sold you PPI?
You may have been mis-sold PPI by Fintel if any of the following is relevant to you:
- Fintel PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without my knowledge.
- I was not aware that the PPI policy was optional and Fintel did not inform me of this.
- I had pre-existing PPI cover elsewhere and Fintel did not enquire about this.
- Fintel did not fully explain the cost of PPI to me.
- Fintel did not tell me that part of my PPI may have been paid as commission to the bank/lender/broker.
- Fintel PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without them fully explaining why.
- I was led to believe / I was told by Fintel that if I didn't take PPI my application would be refused.
- Fintel did not advise me that I could cancel the PPI policy within the cooling off period without penalty.
- I felt pressured by Fintel to take out PPI.
If any of the above statements are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A full refund of premiums paid from Fintel.
- A full refund of any interest charged.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.