Have you ever had a loan or credit card with Goodalls?
You could be owed £1,000s in Goodalls PPI compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many people have been mis-sold payment protection insurance (PPI) by Goodalls, consumers were misguided about their mortgage, loan or credit card, some customers were told by Goodalls that their application for a loan/mortgage/credit card would be declined if they didn't take out Goodalls PPI.
Start your Goodalls PPI claim today by completing the form opposite.
Goodalls PPI was mis-sold with various different products:
- Goodalls Loan Insurance
- Goodalls Accident and Sickness Insurance
- Goodalls Credit Cards Repayment Protection Insurance
- Goodalls Mortgage Protection Insurance
Have Goodalls mis-sold you PPI?
You may have been mis-sold PPI by Goodalls if any of the following is relevant to you:
- Goodalls PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without my knowledge.
- I was not aware that the PPI policy was optional and Goodalls did not inform me of this.
- I had pre-existing PPI cover elsewhere and Goodalls did not enquire about this.
- Goodalls did not fully explain the cost of PPI to me.
- Goodalls did not tell me that part of my PPI may have been paid as commission to the bank/lender/broker.
- Goodalls PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without them fully explaining why.
- I was led to believe / I was told by Goodalls that if I didn't take PPI my application would be refused.
- Goodalls did not advise me that I could cancel the PPI policy within the cooling off period without penalty.
- I felt pressured by Goodalls to take out PPI.
If any of the above reasons for complaint are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A full refund of premiums paid from Goodalls.
- A full refund of any interest charged.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.