Have you ever had a loan or credit card with Haydock Finance?
You could be owed £1,000s in Haydock Finance PPI compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many people have been mis-sold payment protection insurance (PPI) by Haydock Finance, customers were misguided about their mortgage, loan or credit card, some consumers were told by Haydock Finance that their application for a loan/mortgage/credit card would be declined if they didn't take out Haydock Finance PPI.
Start your Haydock Finance PPI claim today by completing the form opposite.
Haydock Finance PPI was mis-sold with various different products:
- Haydock Finance Loan Insurance
- Haydock Finance Accident and Sickness Insurance
- Haydock Finance Credit Cards Repayment Protection Insurance
- Haydock Finance Mortgage Protection Insurance
Have Haydock Finance mis-sold you PPI?
You may have been mis-sold PPI by Haydock Finance if any of the following is relevant to you:
- Haydock Finance PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without my knowledge.
- I was not aware that the PPI policy was optional and Haydock Finance did not inform me of this.
- I had pre-existing PPI cover elsewhere and Haydock Finance did not enquire about this.
- Haydock Finance did not fully explain the cost of PPI to me.
- Haydock Finance did not tell me that part of my PPI may have been paid as commission to the bank/lender/broker.
- Haydock Finance PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without them fully explaining why.
- I was led to believe / I was told by Haydock Finance that if I didn't take PPI my application would be refused.
- Haydock Finance did not advise me that I could cancel the PPI policy within the cooling off period without penalty.
- I felt pressured by Haydock Finance to take out PPI.
If any of the above reasons for complaint are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A full refund of premiums paid from Haydock Finance.
- A full refund of any interest charged.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.