Have you ever had a loan or credit card with Heartlands Ford?
You could be owed £1,000s in Heartlands Ford PPI compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many people have been mis-sold payment protection insurance (PPI) by Heartlands Ford, consumers were misguided about their mortgage, loan or credit card, some customers were told by Heartlands Ford that their application for a loan/mortgage/credit card would be denied if they didn't take out Heartlands Ford PPI.
Start your Heartlands Ford PPI claim today by completing the form opposite.
Heartlands Ford PPI was mis-sold with various different products:
- Heartlands Ford Loan Insurance
- Heartlands Ford Accident and Sickness Insurance
- Heartlands Ford Credit Cards Repayment Protection Insurance
- Heartlands Ford Mortgage Protection Insurance
Have Heartlands Ford mis-sold you PPI?
You may have been mis-sold PPI by Heartlands Ford if any of the following is relevant to you:
- Heartlands Ford PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without my knowledge.
- I was not aware that the PPI policy was optional and Heartlands Ford did not inform me of this.
- I had pre-existing PPI cover elsewhere and Heartlands Ford did not enquire about this.
- Heartlands Ford did not fully explain the cost of PPI to me.
- Heartlands Ford did not tell me that part of my PPI may have been paid as commission to the bank/lender/broker.
- Heartlands Ford PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without them fully explaining why.
- I was led to believe / I was told by Heartlands Ford that if I didn't take PPI my application would be refused.
- Heartlands Ford did not advise me that I could cancel the PPI policy within the cooling off period without penalty.
- I felt pressured by Heartlands Ford to take out PPI.
If any of the above comments are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A full refund of premiums paid from Heartlands Ford.
- A full refund of any interest charged.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.