Have you ever had a loan or credit card with Herts and Essex?
You could be owed £1,000s in Herts and Essex PPI compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many people have been mis-sold payment protection insurance (PPI) by Herts and Essex, customers were misinformed about their mortgage, loan or credit card, some consumers were told by Herts and Essex that their application for a loan/mortgage/credit card would be denied if they didn't take out Herts and Essex PPI.
Start your Herts and Essex PPI claim today by completing the form opposite.
Herts and Essex PPI was mis-sold with various different products:
- Herts and Essex Loan Insurance
- Herts and Essex Accident and Sickness Insurance
- Herts and Essex Credit Cards Repayment Protection Insurance
- Herts and Essex Mortgage Protection Insurance
Have Herts and Essex mis-sold you PPI?
You may have been mis-sold PPI by Herts and Essex if any of the following is relevant to you:
- Herts and Essex PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without my knowledge.
- I was not aware that the PPI policy was optional and Herts and Essex did not inform me of this.
- I had pre-existing PPI cover elsewhere and Herts and Essex did not enquire about this.
- Herts and Essex did not fully explain the cost of PPI to me.
- Herts and Essex did not tell me that part of my PPI may have been paid as commission to the bank/lender/broker.
- Herts and Essex PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without them fully explaining why.
- I was led to believe / I was told by Herts and Essex that if I didn't take PPI my application would be refused.
- Herts and Essex did not advise me that I could cancel the PPI policy within the cooling off period without penalty.
- I felt pressured by Herts and Essex to take out PPI.
If any of the above reasons for complaint are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A full refund of premiums paid from Herts and Essex.
- A full refund of any interest charged.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.