Have you ever had a loan or credit card with Ikea Home Card?
You could be owed £1,000s in Ikea Home Card PPI compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many people have been mis-sold payment protection insurance (PPI) by Ikea Home Card, customers were mislead about their mortgage, loan or credit card, some customers were told by Ikea Home Card that their application for a loan/mortgage/credit card would be disapproved if they didn't take out Ikea Home Card PPI.
Start your Ikea Home Card PPI claim today by completing the form opposite.
Ikea Home Card PPI was mis-sold with various different products:
- Ikea Home Card Loan Insurance
- Ikea Home Card Accident and Sickness Insurance
- Ikea Home Card Credit Cards Repayment Protection Insurance
- Ikea Home Card Mortgage Protection Insurance
Have Ikea Home Card mis-sold you PPI?
You may have been mis-sold PPI by Ikea Home Card if any of the following is relevant to you:
- Ikea Home Card PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without my knowledge.
- I was not aware that the PPI policy was optional and Ikea Home Card did not inform me of this.
- I had pre-existing PPI cover elsewhere and Ikea Home Card did not enquire about this.
- Ikea Home Card did not fully explain the cost of PPI to me.
- Ikea Home Card did not tell me that part of my PPI may have been paid as commission to the bank/lender/broker.
- Ikea Home Card PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without them fully explaining why.
- I was led to believe / I was told by Ikea Home Card that if I didn't take PPI my application would be refused.
- Ikea Home Card did not advise me that I could cancel the PPI policy within the cooling off period without penalty.
- I felt pressured by Ikea Home Card to take out PPI.
If any of the above reasons for complaint are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A full refund of premiums paid from Ikea Home Card.
- A full refund of any interest charged.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.