Have you ever had an FSAVC with J Rothschild?
You could be owed £1,000s in compensation if J Rothschild mis-sold your FSAVC.
Many people have been mis-sold their Free Standing Additional Voluntary Contribution "FSAVC" by J Rothschild; customers were misinformed about their Pension Pot that was running alongside their Occupational Pension Scheme. Most customers were told by J Rothschild that their FSAVC would increase their pension pot when it came to their retirement, unfortunately this was not the case.
If you believe you have been mis-sold your FSAVC from J Rothschild start you claim by completing the form opposite. We will also claim an "Added Years Bonus".
J Rothschild mis-sold FSAVC with various different aspects:
- J Rothschild may not have made their customers aware that their FSAVC will not be contributed by their employer.
- J Rothschild may not have made their customers aware that they would be choosing the funds for the FSAVC.
- J Rothschild may not have made their customers aware about the chance of purchasing "Added Years".
- J Rothschild may not have made their customers aware that any fees & charges that their FSAVC incurred.
Have J Rothschild mis-sold you your FSAVC?
- I didn't ask J Rothschild to set-up my FSAVC.
- J Rothschild led me to believe that my employer would pay into my FSAVC.
- J Rothschild gave me advice that my FSAVC would give me a bigger pension pot upon retirement.
- I wasn't told by J Rothschild that I would be choosing the funds myself and that I was responsible for its performance.
- I felt pressured by J Rothschild to take out my FSAVC.
If any of the above statements are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A redress to put you back in the position had you been given the correct advice from J Rothschild.
- A redress of the difference if you had the chance to purchase "Added Years" from J Rothschild.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.