Have you ever had a loan or credit card with Kempshott Cars?
You could be owed £1,000s in Kempshott Cars PPI compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many people have been mis-sold payment protection insurance (PPI) by Kempshott Cars, consumers were misguided about their mortgage, loan or credit card, some consumers were informed by Kempshott Cars that their application for a loan/mortgage/credit card would be denied if they didn't take out Kempshott Cars PPI.
Start your Kempshott Cars PPI claim today by completing the form opposite.
Kempshott Cars PPI was mis-sold with various different products:
- Kempshott Cars Loan Insurance
- Kempshott Cars Accident and Sickness Insurance
- Kempshott Cars Credit Cards Repayment Protection Insurance
- Kempshott Cars Mortgage Protection Insurance
Have Kempshott Cars mis-sold you PPI?
You may have been mis-sold PPI by Kempshott Cars if any of the following is relevant to you:
- Kempshott Cars PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without my knowledge.
- I was not aware that the PPI policy was optional and Kempshott Cars did not inform me of this.
- I had pre-existing PPI cover elsewhere and Kempshott Cars did not enquire about this.
- Kempshott Cars did not fully explain the cost of PPI to me.
- Kempshott Cars did not tell me that part of my PPI may have been paid as commission to the bank/lender/broker.
- Kempshott Cars PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without them fully explaining why.
- I was led to believe / I was told by Kempshott Cars that if I didn't take PPI my application would be refused.
- Kempshott Cars did not advise me that I could cancel the PPI policy within the cooling off period without penalty.
- I felt pressured by Kempshott Cars to take out PPI.
If any of the above reasons for complaint are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A full refund of premiums paid from Kempshott Cars.
- A full refund of any interest charged.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.