Have you ever had a loan or credit card with Kia Finance?
You could be owed £1,000s in Kia Finance PPI compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many people have been mis-sold payment protection insurance (PPI) by Kia Finance, consumers were misguided about their mortgage, loan or credit card, some customers were told by Kia Finance that their application for a loan/mortgage/credit card would be refused if they didn't take out Kia Finance PPI.
Start your Kia Finance PPI claim today by completing the form opposite.
Kia Finance PPI was mis-sold with various different products:
- Kia Finance Loan Insurance
- Kia Finance Accident and Sickness Insurance
- Kia Finance Credit Cards Repayment Protection Insurance
- Kia Finance Mortgage Protection Insurance
Have Kia Finance mis-sold you PPI?
You may have been mis-sold PPI by Kia Finance if any of the following is relevant to you:
- Kia Finance PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without my knowledge.
- I was not aware that the PPI policy was optional and Kia Finance did not inform me of this.
- I had pre-existing PPI cover elsewhere and Kia Finance did not enquire about this.
- Kia Finance did not fully explain the cost of PPI to me.
- Kia Finance did not tell me that part of my PPI may have been paid as commission to the bank/lender/broker.
- Kia Finance PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without them fully explaining why.
- I was led to believe / I was told by Kia Finance that if I didn't take PPI my application would be refused.
- Kia Finance did not advise me that I could cancel the PPI policy within the cooling off period without penalty.
- I felt pressured by Kia Finance to take out PPI.
If any of the above comments are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A full refund of premiums paid from Kia Finance.
- A full refund of any interest charged.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.