Have you ever had a loan or credit card with Lighthouse Group?
You could be owed £1,000s in Lighthouse Group PPI compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many people have been mis-sold payment protection insurance (PPI) by Lighthouse Group, customers were mislead about their mortgage, loan or credit card, some consumers were told by Lighthouse Group that their application for a loan/mortgage/credit card would be rejected if they didn't take out Lighthouse Group PPI.
Start your Lighthouse Group PPI claim today by completing the form opposite.
Lighthouse Group PPI was mis-sold with various different products:
- Lighthouse Group Loan Insurance
- Lighthouse Group Accident and Sickness Insurance
- Lighthouse Group Credit Cards Repayment Protection Insurance
- Lighthouse Group Mortgage Protection Insurance
Have Lighthouse Group mis-sold you PPI?
You may have been mis-sold PPI by Lighthouse Group if any of the following is relevant to you:
- Lighthouse Group PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without my knowledge.
- I was not aware that the PPI policy was optional and Lighthouse Group did not inform me of this.
- I had pre-existing PPI cover elsewhere and Lighthouse Group did not enquire about this.
- Lighthouse Group did not fully explain the cost of PPI to me.
- Lighthouse Group did not tell me that part of my PPI may have been paid as commission to the bank/lender/broker.
- Lighthouse Group PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without them fully explaining why.
- I was led to believe / I was told by Lighthouse Group that if I didn't take PPI my application would be refused.
- Lighthouse Group did not advise me that I could cancel the PPI policy within the cooling off period without penalty.
- I felt pressured by Lighthouse Group to take out PPI.
If any of the above statements are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A full refund of premiums paid from Lighthouse Group.
- A full refund of any interest charged.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.