Have you ever had a loan or credit card with Mitsubishi Finance?
You could be owed £1,000s in Mitsubishi Finance PPI compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many people have been mis-sold payment protection insurance (PPI) by Mitsubishi Finance, customers were mislead about their mortgage, loan or credit card, some consumers were informed by Mitsubishi Finance that their application for a loan/mortgage/credit card would be rejected if they didn't take out Mitsubishi Finance PPI.
Start your Mitsubishi Finance PPI claim today by completing the form opposite.
Mitsubishi Finance PPI was mis-sold with various different products:
- Mitsubishi Finance Loan Insurance
- Mitsubishi Finance Accident and Sickness Insurance
- Mitsubishi Finance Credit Cards Repayment Protection Insurance
- Mitsubishi Finance Mortgage Protection Insurance
Have Mitsubishi Finance mis-sold you PPI?
You may have been mis-sold PPI by Mitsubishi Finance if any of the following is relevant to you:
- Mitsubishi Finance PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without my knowledge.
- I was not aware that the PPI policy was optional and Mitsubishi Finance did not inform me of this.
- I had pre-existing PPI cover elsewhere and Mitsubishi Finance did not enquire about this.
- Mitsubishi Finance did not fully explain the cost of PPI to me.
- Mitsubishi Finance did not tell me that part of my PPI may have been paid as commission to the bank/lender/broker.
- Mitsubishi Finance PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without them fully explaining why.
- I was led to believe / I was told by Mitsubishi Finance that if I didn't take PPI my application would be refused.
- Mitsubishi Finance did not advise me that I could cancel the PPI policy within the cooling off period without penalty.
- I felt pressured by Mitsubishi Finance to take out PPI.
If any of the above reasons for complaint are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A full refund of premiums paid from Mitsubishi Finance.
- A full refund of any interest charged.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.