Have you ever had a loan or credit card with Personal Touch?
You could be owed £1,000s in Personal Touch PPI compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many people have been mis-sold payment protection insurance (PPI) by Personal Touch, consumers were mislead about their mortgage, loan or credit card, some customers were told by Personal Touch that their application for a loan/mortgage/credit card would be refused if they didn't take out Personal Touch PPI.
Start your Personal Touch PPI claim today by completing the form opposite.
Personal Touch PPI was mis-sold with various different products:
- Personal Touch Loan Insurance
- Personal Touch Accident and Sickness Insurance
- Personal Touch Credit Cards Repayment Protection Insurance
- Personal Touch Mortgage Protection Insurance
Have Personal Touch mis-sold you PPI?
You may have been mis-sold PPI by Personal Touch if any of the following is relevant to you:
- Personal Touch PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without my knowledge.
- I was not aware that the PPI policy was optional and Personal Touch did not inform me of this.
- I had pre-existing PPI cover elsewhere and Personal Touch did not enquire about this.
- Personal Touch did not fully explain the cost of PPI to me.
- Personal Touch did not tell me that part of my PPI may have been paid as commission to the bank/lender/broker.
- Personal Touch PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without them fully explaining why.
- I was led to believe / I was told by Personal Touch that if I didn't take PPI my application would be refused.
- Personal Touch did not advise me that I could cancel the PPI policy within the cooling off period without penalty.
- I felt pressured by Personal Touch to take out PPI.
If any of the above statements are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A full refund of premiums paid from Personal Touch.
- A full refund of any interest charged.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.