Have you ever had a loan or credit card with Reg Vardy?
You could be owed £1,000s in Reg Vardy PPI compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many people have been mis-sold payment protection insurance (PPI) by Reg Vardy, consumers were mislead about their mortgage, loan or credit card, some consumers were advised by Reg Vardy that their application for a loan/mortgage/credit card would be denied if they didn't take out Reg Vardy PPI.
Start your Reg Vardy PPI claim today by completing the form opposite.
Reg Vardy PPI was mis-sold with various different products:
- Reg Vardy Loan Insurance
- Reg Vardy Accident and Sickness Insurance
- Reg Vardy Credit Cards Repayment Protection Insurance
- Reg Vardy Mortgage Protection Insurance
Have Reg Vardy mis-sold you PPI?
You may have been mis-sold PPI by Reg Vardy if any of the following is relevant to you:
- Reg Vardy PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without my knowledge.
- I was not aware that the PPI policy was optional and Reg Vardy did not inform me of this.
- I had pre-existing PPI cover elsewhere and Reg Vardy did not enquire about this.
- Reg Vardy did not fully explain the cost of PPI to me.
- Reg Vardy did not tell me that part of my PPI may have been paid as commission to the bank/lender/broker.
- Reg Vardy PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without them fully explaining why.
- I was led to believe / I was told by Reg Vardy that if I didn't take PPI my application would be refused.
- Reg Vardy did not advise me that I could cancel the PPI policy within the cooling off period without penalty.
- I felt pressured by Reg Vardy to take out PPI.
If any of the above comments are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A full refund of premiums paid from Reg Vardy.
- A full refund of any interest charged.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.