Have you ever had a loan or credit card with Skandia Life?
You could be owed £1,000s in Skandia Life PPI compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many people have been mis-sold payment protection insurance (PPI) by Skandia Life, consumers were mislead about their mortgage, loan or credit card, some customers were advised by Skandia Life that their application for a loan/mortgage/credit card would be denied if they didn't take out Skandia Life PPI.
Start your Skandia Life PPI claim today by completing the form opposite.
Skandia Life PPI was mis-sold with various different products:
- Skandia Life Loan Insurance
- Skandia Life Accident and Sickness Insurance
- Skandia Life Credit Cards Repayment Protection Insurance
- Skandia Life Mortgage Protection Insurance
Have Skandia Life mis-sold you PPI?
You may have been mis-sold PPI by Skandia Life if any of the following is relevant to you:
- Skandia Life PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without my knowledge.
- I was not aware that the PPI policy was optional and Skandia Life did not inform me of this.
- I had pre-existing PPI cover elsewhere and Skandia Life did not enquire about this.
- Skandia Life did not fully explain the cost of PPI to me.
- Skandia Life did not tell me that part of my PPI may have been paid as commission to the bank/lender/broker.
- Skandia Life PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without them fully explaining why.
- I was led to believe / I was told by Skandia Life that if I didn't take PPI my application would be refused.
- Skandia Life did not advise me that I could cancel the PPI policy within the cooling off period without penalty.
- I felt pressured by Skandia Life to take out PPI.
If any of the above reasons for complaint are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A full refund of premiums paid from Skandia Life.
- A full refund of any interest charged.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.