Have you ever had a loan or credit card with Suzuki Finance?
You could be owed £1,000s in Suzuki Finance PPI compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many people have been mis-sold payment protection insurance (PPI) by Suzuki Finance, customers were mislead about their mortgage, loan or credit card, some customers were informed by Suzuki Finance that their application for a loan/mortgage/credit card would be declined if they didn't take out Suzuki Finance PPI.
Start your Suzuki Finance PPI claim today by completing the form opposite.
Suzuki Finance PPI was mis-sold with various different products:
- Suzuki Finance Loan Insurance
- Suzuki Finance Accident and Sickness Insurance
- Suzuki Finance Credit Cards Repayment Protection Insurance
- Suzuki Finance Mortgage Protection Insurance
Have Suzuki Finance mis-sold you PPI?
You may have been mis-sold PPI by Suzuki Finance if any of the following is relevant to you:
- Suzuki Finance PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without my knowledge.
- I was not aware that the PPI policy was optional and Suzuki Finance did not inform me of this.
- I had pre-existing PPI cover elsewhere and Suzuki Finance did not enquire about this.
- Suzuki Finance did not fully explain the cost of PPI to me.
- Suzuki Finance did not tell me that part of my PPI may have been paid as commission to the bank/lender/broker.
- Suzuki Finance PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without them fully explaining why.
- I was led to believe / I was told by Suzuki Finance that if I didn't take PPI my application would be refused.
- Suzuki Finance did not advise me that I could cancel the PPI policy within the cooling off period without penalty.
- I felt pressured by Suzuki Finance to take out PPI.
If any of the above comments are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A full refund of premiums paid from Suzuki Finance.
- A full refund of any interest charged.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.