Have you ever had a loan or credit card with The Car People?
You could be owed £1,000s in The Car People PPI compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many people have been mis-sold payment protection insurance (PPI) by The Car People, customers were misinformed about their mortgage, loan or credit card, some consumers were told by The Car People that their application for a loan/mortgage/credit card would be rejected if they didn't take out The Car People PPI.
Start your The Car People PPI claim today by completing the form opposite.
The Car People PPI was mis-sold with various different products:
- The Car People Loan Insurance
- The Car People Accident and Sickness Insurance
- The Car People Credit Cards Repayment Protection Insurance
- The Car People Mortgage Protection Insurance
Have The Car People mis-sold you PPI?
You may have been mis-sold PPI by The Car People if any of the following is relevant to you:
- The Car People PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without my knowledge.
- I was not aware that the PPI policy was optional and The Car People did not inform me of this.
- I had pre-existing PPI cover elsewhere and The Car People did not enquire about this.
- The Car People did not fully explain the cost of PPI to me.
- The Car People did not tell me that part of my PPI may have been paid as commission to the bank/lender/broker.
- The Car People PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without them fully explaining why.
- I was led to believe / I was told by The Car People that if I didn't take PPI my application would be refused.
- The Car People did not advise me that I could cancel the PPI policy within the cooling off period without penalty.
- I felt pressured by The Car People to take out PPI.
If any of the above statements are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A full refund of premiums paid from The Car People.
- A full refund of any interest charged.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.