Have you ever had a loan or credit card with Unity Homeloans?
You could be owed £1,000s in Unity Homeloans PPI compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many people have been mis-sold payment protection insurance (PPI) by Unity Homeloans, customers were misguided about their mortgage, loan or credit card, some customers were advised by Unity Homeloans that their application for a loan/mortgage/credit card would be disapproved if they didn't take out Unity Homeloans PPI.
Start your Unity Homeloans PPI claim today by completing the form opposite.
Unity Homeloans PPI was mis-sold with various different products:
- Unity Homeloans Loan Insurance
- Unity Homeloans Accident and Sickness Insurance
- Unity Homeloans Credit Cards Repayment Protection Insurance
- Unity Homeloans Mortgage Protection Insurance
Have Unity Homeloans mis-sold you PPI?
You may have been mis-sold PPI by Unity Homeloans if any of the following is relevant to you:
- Unity Homeloans PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without my knowledge.
- I was not aware that the PPI policy was optional and Unity Homeloans did not inform me of this.
- I had pre-existing PPI cover elsewhere and Unity Homeloans did not enquire about this.
- Unity Homeloans did not fully explain the cost of PPI to me.
- Unity Homeloans did not tell me that part of my PPI may have been paid as commission to the bank/lender/broker.
- Unity Homeloans PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without them fully explaining why.
- I was led to believe / I was told by Unity Homeloans that if I didn't take PPI my application would be refused.
- Unity Homeloans did not advise me that I could cancel the PPI policy within the cooling off period without penalty.
- I felt pressured by Unity Homeloans to take out PPI.
If any of the above reasons for complaint are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A full refund of premiums paid from Unity Homeloans.
- A full refund of any interest charged.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.