Have you ever had a loan or credit card with Vantage Colne?
You could be owed £1,000s in Vantage Colne PPI compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many people have been mis-sold payment protection insurance (PPI) by Vantage Colne, consumers were misinformed about their mortgage, loan or credit card, some consumers were advised by Vantage Colne that their application for a loan/mortgage/credit card would be refused if they didn't take out Vantage Colne PPI.
Start your Vantage Colne PPI claim today by completing the form opposite.
Vantage Colne PPI was mis-sold with various different products:
- Vantage Colne Loan Insurance
- Vantage Colne Accident and Sickness Insurance
- Vantage Colne Credit Cards Repayment Protection Insurance
- Vantage Colne Mortgage Protection Insurance
Have Vantage Colne mis-sold you PPI?
You may have been mis-sold PPI by Vantage Colne if any of the following is relevant to you:
- Vantage Colne PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without my knowledge.
- I was not aware that the PPI policy was optional and Vantage Colne did not inform me of this.
- I had pre-existing PPI cover elsewhere and Vantage Colne did not enquire about this.
- Vantage Colne did not fully explain the cost of PPI to me.
- Vantage Colne did not tell me that part of my PPI may have been paid as commission to the bank/lender/broker.
- Vantage Colne PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without them fully explaining why.
- I was led to believe / I was told by Vantage Colne that if I didn't take PPI my application would be refused.
- Vantage Colne did not advise me that I could cancel the PPI policy within the cooling off period without penalty.
- I felt pressured by Vantage Colne to take out PPI.
If any of the above comments are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A full refund of premiums paid from Vantage Colne.
- A full refund of any interest charged.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.