Have you ever had an FSAVC with Clerical Medical?
You could be owed £1,000s in Clerical Medical FSAVC compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many customers have been mis-sold their Free Standing Additional Voluntary Contribution "FSAVC" by Clerical Medical; consumers were mislead about their Pension Pot that was running alongside their Occupational Pension Scheme. Most customers were advised by Clerical Medical that their FSAVC would increase their pension pot when it came to their retirement, unfortunately this was not the case.
If you believe you have been mis-sold your FSAVC from Clerical Medical start you claim by completing the form opposite. We will also claim an "Added Years Bonus".
Clerical Medical mis-sold FSAVC with various different Aspects:
- Clerical Medical may not have made their customers aware that their FSAVC will not be contributed by their employer.
- Clerical Medical may not have made their customers aware that they would be choosing the funds for the FSAVC.
- Clerical Medical may not have made their customers aware about the chance of purchasing "Added Years".
- Clerical Medical may not have made their customers aware that any fees & charges that their FSAVC incurred.
Have Clerical Medical mis-sold you your FSAVC?
- I didn't ask Clerical Medical to set-up my FSAVC.
- Clerical Medical led me to believe that my employer would pay into my FSAVC.
- Clerical Medical gave me advice that my FSAVC would give me a bigger pension pot upon retirement.
- I wasn't told by Clerical Medical that I would be choosing the funds myself and that I was responsible for its performance.
- I felt pressured by Clerical Medical to take out my FSAVC.
If any of the above comments are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A redress to put you back in the position had you been given the correct advice from Clerical Medical.
- A redress of the difference if you had the chance to purchase "Added Years" from Clerical Medical.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.