Have you ever had an FSAVC with Commercial Union?
You could be owed £1,000s in Commercial Union FSAVC compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many consumers have been mis-sold their Free Standing Additional Voluntary Contribution "FSAVC" by Commercial Union; consumers were misguided about their Pension Pot that was running alongside their Occupational Pension Scheme. Most customers were advised by Commercial Union that their FSAVC would increase their pension pot when it came to their retirement, unfortunately this was not the case.
If you believe you have been mis-sold your FSAVC from Commercial Union start you claim by completing the form opposite. We will also claim an "Added Years Bonus".
Commercial Union mis-sold FSAVC with various different Aspects:
- Commercial Union may not have made their customers aware that their FSAVC will not be contributed by their employer.
- Commercial Union may not have made their consumers aware that they would be choosing the funds for the FSAVC.
- Commercial Union may not have made their consumers aware about the chance of purchasing "Added Years".
- Commercial Union may not have made their consumers aware that any fees & charges that their FSAVC incurred.
Have Commercial Union mis-sold you your FSAVC?
- I didn't ask Commercial Union to set-up my FSAVC.
- Commercial Union led me to believe that my employer would pay into my FSAVC.
- Commercial Union gave me advice that my FSAVC would give me a bigger pension pot upon retirement.
- I wasn't advised by Commercial Union that I would be choosing the funds myself and that I was responsible for its performance.
- I felt pressured by Commercial Union to take out my FSAVC.
If any of the above statements are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A redress to put you back in the position had you been given the correct advice from Commercial Union.
- A redress of the difference if you had the chance to purchase "Added Years" from Commercial Union.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.