Have you ever had an FSAVC with Henderson Global?
You could be owed £1,000s in Henderson Global FSAVC compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many consumers have been mis-sold their Free Standing Additional Voluntary Contribution "FSAVC" by Henderson Global; customers were mislead about their Pension Pot that was running alongside their Occupational Pension Scheme. Most customers were told by Henderson Global that their FSAVC would increase their pension pot when it came to their retirement, unfortunately this was not the case.
If you believe you have been mis-sold your FSAVC from Henderson Global start you claim by completing the form opposite. We will also claim an "Added Years Bonus".
Henderson Global mis-sold FSAVC with various different Aspects:
- Henderson Global may not have made their consumers aware that their FSAVC will not be contributed by their employer.
- Henderson Global may not have made their consumers aware that they would be choosing the funds for the FSAVC.
- Henderson Global may not have made their consumers aware about the chance of purchasing "Added Years".
- Henderson Global may not have made their customers aware that any fees & charges that their FSAVC incurred.
Have Henderson Global mis-sold you your FSAVC?
- I didn't ask Henderson Global to set-up my FSAVC.
- Henderson Global led me to believe that my employer would pay into my FSAVC.
- Henderson Global gave me advice that my FSAVC would give me a bigger pension pot upon retirement.
- I wasn't told by Henderson Global that I would be choosing the funds myself and that I was responsible for its performance.
- I felt pressured by Henderson Global to take out my FSAVC.
If any of the above reasons for complaint are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A redress to put you back in the position had you been given the correct advice from Henderson Global.
- A redress of the difference if you had the chance to purchase "Added Years" from Henderson Global.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.