Have you ever had an Investment with Legal and General?
You could be owed £1,000s in compensation if Legal and General mis-sold you your Investment.
Many consumers may have been mis-sold their Investments by Legal and General, Investments such as PEPs, ISAs, OEICs, Bonds, UNIT TRUST, PIP & Portfolios. Legal and General may have mislead customers about their Investments that were linked to the Stock Market & a majority of consumers across the UK may have been put into the wrong risk category, putting more of their own money at risk.
When Legal and General sell an Investment they have certain rules that their advisor must abide by and if they did not follow these rules then you may be entitled to a claim.
If you feel that the Legal and General advisor gave you wrong Financial Advice with your Investment, start you claim by completing the form opposite.
Legal and General may have mis-sold their Investments in various different ways:
- Customers may not have been put into the right risk factor by Legal and General that was comfortable for them.
- Legal and General may not have made their customers were not informed that it takes a minimum of 5 years to see a noticeable return.
- Legal and General did not make their consumers aware that if they drew an income from their Investment it would put their initial money that they invested at risk.
- If consumers had any outstanding credit or debt, Legal and General should have advised the customer to use the extra money to clear this off first before investing into the Stock Market.
Have Legal and General mis-sold you your Investment?
- I didn't ask Legal and General to invest my money into the stock market where I would be subject to financial risk.
- I was led to believe by Legal and General that I would generate a larger income from this investment.
- I was not advised by Legal and General that there was a risk of losing money from my investment.
- I feel that Legal and General over exaggerated how the Investment would perform compared to how it is performing right now.
If any of the above reasons for complaint are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- 8% interest plus any other compensation that may be owed for other miss selling factors from Legal and General at the point of sale.
- We will compare your current financial position to the position you would have been in had you invested your money in the right area instead of where Legal and General informed you to. In the event that you would have been better off we will pursue a claim for the difference against Legal and General.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the amount of any compensation.