Have you ever had an Investment with Midland Bank?
You could be owed £1,000s in compensation if Midland Bank mis-sold you your Investment.
Many customers may have been mis-sold their Investments by Midland Bank, Investments such as PEPs, ISAs, OEICs, Bonds, UNIT TRUST, PIP & Portfolios. Midland Bank may have misinformed consumers about their Investments that were linked to the Stock Market & a majority of customers across the UK may have been put into the wrong risk category, putting more of their own money at risk.
When Midland Bank sell an Investment they have certain rules that their advisor must abide by and if they did not follow these rules then you may be entitled to a claim.
If you feel that the Midland Bank advisor gave you wrong Financial Advice with your Investment, start you claim by completing the form opposite.
Midland Bank may have mis-sold their Investments in various different ways:
- Customers may not have been put into the right risk factor by Midland Bank that was comfortable for them.
- Midland Bank may not have made their customers were not advised that it takes a minimum of 5 years to see a noticeable return.
- Midland Bank did not make their customers aware that if they drew an income from their Investment it would put their initial money that they invested at risk.
- If customers had any outstanding credit or debt, Midland Bank should have told the customer to use the extra money to clear this off first before investing into the Stock Market.
Have Midland Bank mis-sold you your Investment?
- I didn't ask Midland Bank to invest my money into the stock market where I would be subject to financial risk.
- I was led to believe by Midland Bank that I would generate a larger income from this investment.
- I was not told by Midland Bank that there was a risk of losing money from my investment.
- I feel that Midland Bank over exaggerated how the Investment would perform compared to how it is performing right now.
If any of the above comments are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- 8% interest plus any other compensation that may be owed for other miss selling factors from Midland Bank at the point of sale.
- We will compare your current financial position to the position you would have been in had you invested your money in the right area instead of where Midland Bank informed you to. In the event that you would have been better off we will pursue a claim for the difference against Midland Bank.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the amount of any compensation.