Have you ever had a Payday Loan with Payday Express?
You could be owed £1,000s in Payday Express Payday Loan compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many customers were mis-sold their payday loan by Payday Express, customers were not made aware of all the charges and fees. In some cases Payday Express did not carry out effective checks to confirm that the loan was affordable. Payday Express has a duty of care towards all payday loan applicants and must check their financial background to see if there is any reason the loan would be unaffordable.
Start your payday loan claim today by completing the form opposite.
Did Payday Express mis-sell you your Payday Loan?
You may have been mis-sold your Payday Loan by Payday Express if any of the following comments are relevant to you:
- Payday Express did not make all the charges and fees clear to me.
- I had to borrow from another payday lender to clear my initial payday loan with Payday Express.
- I had to repeatedly roll-over my Payday Express Payday Loan. (This shows you could not originally afford your payday loan with Payday Express)
- I took out several payday loans with Payday Express just to make repayments.
- On repayment of my loan to Payday Express, I could not afford to buy food or pay my bills because the loan was a large portion of my income.
If any of the above comments are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A full refund of interest and charges paid to Payday Express plus statutory interest of 8%.
- "Unaffordable" loans from Payday Express to be deleted from your credit records;
- And any existing balance with Payday Express to be written off.