Have you ever had a Payday Loan with Pixie?
You could be owed £1,000s in Pixie Payday Loan compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many customers were mis-sold their payday loan by Pixie, customers were not made aware of all the charges and fees. In some cases Pixie did not carry out effective checks to confirm that the loan was affordable. Pixie has a duty of care towards all payday loan applicants and must check their financial background to see if there is any reason the loan would be unaffordable.
Start your payday loan claim today by completing the form opposite.
Did Pixie mis-sell you your Payday Loan?
You may have been mis-sold your Payday Loan by Pixie if any of the following statements are relevant to you:
- Pixie did not make all the charges and fees clear to me.
- I had to borrow from another payday lender to clear my initial payday loan with Pixie.
- I had to repeatedly roll-over my Pixie Payday Loan. (This shows you could not originally afford your payday loan with Pixie)
- I took out several payday loans with Pixie just to make repayments.
- On repayment of my loan to Pixie, I could not afford to buy food or pay my bills because the loan was a large portion of my income.
If any of the above reasons for complaint are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A full refund of interest and charges paid to Pixie plus statutory interest of 8%.
- "Unaffordable" loans from Pixie to be deleted from your credit records;
- And any existing balance with Pixie to be written off.