Have you ever had a Payday Loan with Purple Payday?
You could be owed £1,000s in Purple Payday Payday Loan compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many customers were mis-sold their payday loan by Purple Payday, customers were not made aware of all the charges and fees. In some cases Purple Payday did not carry out effective checks to confirm that the loan was affordable. Purple Payday has a duty of care towards all payday loan applicants and must check their financial background to see if there is any reason the loan would be unaffordable.
Start your payday loan claim today by completing the form opposite.
Did Purple Payday mis-sell you your Payday Loan?
You may have been mis-sold your Payday Loan by Purple Payday if any of the following reasons for complaint are relevant to you:
- Purple Payday did not make all the charges and fees clear to me.
- I had to borrow from another payday lender to clear my initial payday loan with Purple Payday.
- I had to repeatedly roll-over my Purple Payday Payday Loan. (This shows you could not originally afford your payday loan with Purple Payday)
- I took out several payday loans with Purple Payday just to make repayments.
- On repayment of my loan to Purple Payday, I could not afford to buy food or pay my bills because the loan was a large portion of my income.
If any of the above statements are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A full refund of interest and charges paid to Purple Payday plus statutory interest of 8%.
- "Unaffordable" loans from Purple Payday to be deleted from your credit records;
- And any existing balance with Purple Payday to be written off.