Have you ever had a Payday Loan with Response Funding?
You could be owed £1,000s in Response Funding Payday Loan compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many consumers were mis-sold their payday loan by Response Funding, customers were not made aware of all the charges and fees. In some cases Response Funding did not carry out effective checks to confirm that the loan was affordable. Response Funding has a duty of care towards all payday loan applicants and must check their financial background to see if there is any reason the loan would be unaffordable.
Start your payday loan claim today by completing the form opposite.
Did Response Funding mis-sell you your Payday Loan?
You may have been mis-sold your Payday Loan by Response Funding if any of the following reasons for complaint are relevant to you:
- Response Funding did not make all the charges and fees clear to me.
- I had to borrow from another payday lender to clear my initial payday loan with Response Funding.
- I had to repeatedly roll-over my Response Funding Payday Loan. (This shows you could not originally afford your payday loan with Response Funding)
- I took out several payday loans with Response Funding just to make repayments.
- On repayment of my loan to Response Funding, I could not afford to buy food or pay my bills because the loan was a large portion of my income.
If any of the above comments are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A full refund of interest and charges paid to Response Funding plus statutory interest of 8%.
- "Unaffordable" loans from Response Funding to be deleted from your credit records;
- And any existing balance with Response Funding to be written off.