Have you ever had a Payday Loan with eCash Window?
You could be owed £1,000s in eCash Window Payday Loan compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many customers were mis-sold their payday loan by eCash Window, consumers were not made aware of all the charges and fees. In some cases eCash Window did not carry out effective checks to confirm that the loan was affordable. eCash Window has a duty of care towards all payday loan applicants and must check their financial background to see if there is any reason the loan would be unaffordable.
Start your payday loan claim today by completing the form opposite.
Did eCash Window mis-sell you your Payday Loan?
You may have been mis-sold your Payday Loan by eCash Window if any of the following statements are relevant to you:
- eCash Window did not make all the charges and fees clear to me.
- I had to borrow from another payday lender to clear my initial payday loan with eCash Window.
- I had to repeatedly roll-over my eCash Window Payday Loan. (This shows you could not originally afford your payday loan with eCash Window)
- I took out several payday loans with eCash Window just to make repayments.
- On repayment of my loan to eCash Window, I could not afford to buy food or pay my bills because the loan was a large portion of my income.
If any of the above comments are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A full refund of interest and charges paid to eCash Window plus statutory interest of 8%.
- "Unaffordable" loans from eCash Window to be deleted from your credit records;
- And any existing balance with eCash Window to be written off.