Have you ever had a Pension Transfer with Royal Liver?
You could be owed £1,000s in compensation if Royal Liver mis-sold your Pension Transfer.
Many customers were advised by Royal Liver to transfer their pension benefits from a work based pension to a private pension. In most cases these pensions would not provide any additional benefits, Royal Liver did not tell their customers that transferring their pension would typically result in a loss of benefits such as a final salary scheme or matching contributions.
Some providers such as Royal Liver promoted that the pension they offered would out perform the workplace pension, this would not be the case with a riskier stock based pension and the advice given to millions of clients has been condemned by the regulator of Royal Liver.
Were you mis-advised by Royal Liver about Transferring your pension?
You may have been mis-sold your Pension Transfer by Royal Liver if any of the following comments are relevant to you:
- I was encouraged or mis-told by Royal Liver to transfer my workplace pension regardless of it not being in my best interest.
- I was not informed or given information by Royal Liver about how my new pension plan would perform and work compared to my workplace pension plan.
- When I changed jobs my new employer encouraged/told me to transfer to a personal pension or suggested that I should as they did not provide a pension scheme.
- I was not told or told by Royal Liver that by opting out of my company pension scheme I would lose the guaranteed benefits that were associated with my company pension scheme.
- I was not advised or advised byRoyal Liver that by opting out of my company pension scheme that I would lose my employer contributions that would have been paid into my company pension scheme.
- I felt pressured by Royal Liver into transferring my pension even though it posed a higher risk.
If any of the above statements are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A full refund of the benefits you had lost when you transferred the pension to Royal Liver
- Statutory 8% interest in line with guidance issued by the Financial Ombudsman