Have you ever had a Whole of Life policy with Scottish Legal Life?
You could be owed £1,000s in compensation if Scottish Legal Life mis-sold you your Whole of Life policy.
Many customers have been mis-sold their Whole of Life cover by Scottish Legal Life. Scottish Legal Life failed to inform a lot of customers that some Whole of Life policies were linked to the stock market which had an element of risk.
If the savings element of the Whole of Life policy was not performing well, the customer would be at risk of not receiving the full amount of the death benefit, in some cases Scottish Legal Life failed to inform their consumers of this risk.
If you believe you were mis-sold your whole of life policy by Scottish Legal Life, start you claim by completing the form opposite.
Scottish Legal Life mis-sold Whole of Life policies in many different ways:
- Scottish Legal Life did not make the customer aware that their Life Cover was linked to the Stock Market.
- Scottish Legal Life did not tell the customer that they had to have a 10 year review face to face by the advisor.
- Customers were not advised by Scottish Legal Life that if the savings element of the Life Cover is under-performing then they either have to increase their premiums or reduce their Life Cover.
- Scottish Legal Life failed to inform the customer that a Savings element attached to Life Cover may not have been the best option for them.
Have Scottish Legal Life mis-sold you your Whole of Life Policy?
You may have been mis-sold your Whole of Life Policy by Scottish Legal Life if any of the following is relevant to you:
- I did not ask Scottish Legal Life to set-up my whole of life policy.
- I was not informed by Scottish Legal Life that my Life Cover premiums could fluctuate.
- I was advised by Scottish Legal Life that my Life Cover would pay the full amount on first death.
- Scottish Legal Life made me feel pressured into taking out the whole of life policy.
If any of the above comments are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- Refund of premiums paid to Scottish Legal Life for your whole of life policy.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum of any compensation from the point of sale.