Have you ever had a loan or credit card with Adams?
You could be owed £1,000s in Adams PPI compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many people have been mis-sold payment protection insurance (PPI) by Adams, consumers were mislead about their mortgage, loan or credit card, some customers were told by Adams that their application for a loan/mortgage/credit card would be disapproved if they didn't take out Adams PPI.
Start your Adams PPI claim today by completing the form opposite.
Adams PPI was mis-sold with various different products:
- Adams Loan Insurance
- Adams Accident and Sickness Insurance
- Adams Credit Cards Repayment Protection Insurance
- Adams Mortgage Protection Insurance
Have Adams mis-sold you PPI?
You may have been mis-sold PPI by Adams if any of the following is relevant to you:
- Adams PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without my knowledge.
- I was not aware that the PPI policy was optional and Adams did not inform me of this.
- I had pre-existing PPI cover elsewhere and Adams did not enquire about this.
- Adams did not fully explain the cost of PPI to me.
- Adams did not tell me that part of my PPI may have been paid as commission to the bank/lender/broker.
- Adams PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without them fully explaining why.
- I was led to believe / I was told by Adams that if I didn't take PPI my application would be refused.
- Adams did not advise me that I could cancel the PPI policy within the cooling off period without penalty.
- I felt pressured by Adams to take out PPI.
If any of the above reasons for complaint are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A full refund of premiums paid from Adams.
- A full refund of any interest charged.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.