Have you ever had an Endowment with Britannia Life?
You could be owed £1,000s in compensation if Britannia Life mis-sold your Endowment Policy.
Many customers have been mis-sold their Endowment Policy by Britannia Life, customers were misinformed about their Endowment that was either linked to their Mortgage or was being used as a Savings Endowment, most customers were told by Britannia Life that their Endowment Policy would pay their Mortgage at the end of its term with a lump sum on top or were told that their Savings Endowment would generate enough money when it came to the end of its term.
Some types of Endowment's were linked to the Stock Market and many customers did not know that these types of Endowment's had high elements of risk.
If you believe Britannia Life have mis-sold your Endowment Policy then start your claim today by completing the form opposite.
Britannia Life mis-sold Endowment policies in many different ways:
- Britannia Life may not have made the customer aware that their Endowment was linked to the Stock Market.
- Britannia Life may have told the customer that their Endowment will pay the mortgage at the end of its term.
- Britannia Life may have told the customer that they had to have an Endowment otherwise they could not have the mortgage.
- Britannia Life may have suggested having a Savings Endowment that might not have been viable for the customer.
Have Britannia Life mis-sold your Endowment Policy?
- I didn't ask Britannia Life to set up my Endowment policy.
- I was led to believe by Britannia Life that my endowment would pay off my mortgage.
- I was told by Britannia Life that my endowment would give me a lump sum upon maturity.
- I was told by Britannia Life that I had to have an endowment policy in order to have a mortgage.
- I felt pressured by Britannia Life to have an endowment policy.
If any of the above statements are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- We will compare your financial position that you would have been in if you had taken a repayment mortgage instead of an Endowment. In the event that you would have been better off we will pursue a claim for the difference against Britannia Life.
- Compensation interest at the rate of 8% per annum on the amount of compensation.