Have you ever had a loan or credit card with Burton?
You could be owed £1,000s in Burton PPI compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many people have been mis-sold payment protection insurance (PPI) by Burton, customers were misinformed about their mortgage, loan or credit card, some customers were informed by Burton that their application for a loan/mortgage/credit card would be declined if they didn't take out Burton PPI.
Start your Burton PPI claim today by completing the form opposite.
Burton PPI was mis-sold with various different products:
- Burton Loan Insurance
- Burton Accident and Sickness Insurance
- Burton Credit Cards Repayment Protection Insurance
- Burton Mortgage Protection Insurance
Have Burton mis-sold you PPI?
You may have been mis-sold PPI by Burton if any of the following is relevant to you:
- Burton PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without my knowledge.
- I was not aware that the PPI policy was optional and Burton did not inform me of this.
- I had pre-existing PPI cover elsewhere and Burton did not enquire about this.
- Burton did not fully explain the cost of PPI to me.
- Burton did not tell me that part of my PPI may have been paid as commission to the bank/lender/broker.
- Burton PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without them fully explaining why.
- I was led to believe / I was told by Burton that if I didn't take PPI my application would be refused.
- Burton did not advise me that I could cancel the PPI policy within the cooling off period without penalty.
- I felt pressured by Burton to take out PPI.
If any of the above comments are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A full refund of premiums paid from Burton.
- A full refund of any interest charged.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.