Have you ever had a loan or credit card with Car Nation?
You could be owed £1,000s in Car Nation PPI compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many people have been mis-sold payment protection insurance (PPI) by Car Nation, customers were misguided about their mortgage, loan or credit card, some consumers were informed by Car Nation that their application for a loan/mortgage/credit card would be declined if they didn't take out Car Nation PPI.
Start your Car Nation PPI claim today by completing the form opposite.
Car Nation PPI was mis-sold with various different products:
- Car Nation Loan Insurance
- Car Nation Accident and Sickness Insurance
- Car Nation Credit Cards Repayment Protection Insurance
- Car Nation Mortgage Protection Insurance
Have Car Nation mis-sold you PPI?
You may have been mis-sold PPI by Car Nation if any of the following is relevant to you:
- Car Nation PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without my knowledge.
- I was not aware that the PPI policy was optional and Car Nation did not inform me of this.
- I had pre-existing PPI cover elsewhere and Car Nation did not enquire about this.
- Car Nation did not fully explain the cost of PPI to me.
- Car Nation did not tell me that part of my PPI may have been paid as commission to the bank/lender/broker.
- Car Nation PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without them fully explaining why.
- I was led to believe / I was told by Car Nation that if I didn't take PPI my application would be refused.
- Car Nation did not advise me that I could cancel the PPI policy within the cooling off period without penalty.
- I felt pressured by Car Nation to take out PPI.
If any of the above reasons for complaint are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A full refund of premiums paid from Car Nation.
- A full refund of any interest charged.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.